Saturday, September 1, 2007

2008 New Model Year Event at San Diego Harley

My Father-in-Law, Warren, and I went down to Kearny Mesa for the San Diego Harley-Davidson Full Metal Attraction, 2008 New Model Year Event. We didn’t get down as early as I had hoped so we caught the tail-end of the event. It looked like they had a good turn out with a lot of bikes, a band, some BBQ scraps, etc.

I was hoping the event would include test rides but that was not the case. We did see a Nightster in Mirage Orange Pearl and Vivid Black and it looked very cool. The Vivid Black Sportster Low was also there do I had the chance to look at the bikes side-by-side – it’s tough to pick between the two.

I like the low for it classic vintage looks and Warren pointed out that it may be able to clean the chrome and paint on the Low than the textured finish on the Nightster. The Nightster has some great appeal in it’s ‘60’s hot rod look; the bobbed rear fender, side mount license plate and pegs are all very cool.

I have to say that the guys and San Diego Harley-Davidson are on their game, they really want to make deals and get bikes out the door. We’ll see how earnest they are when I’m ready to pull the trigger.

Digg It | Reddit It | Add to del.icio.us

I'm reading: 2008 New Model Year Event at San Diego HarleyTweet this!

No comments: