Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Best Book on Riding Technique

I’ve read a lot of books on riding over the past several years with the goals of improving my technique and having an overall more enjoyable and safer ride. By far the best book I’ve read to date is Keith Code’s Twist of the Wrist 2. This book is a very complete analysis of the physics of riding presented in a very understandable format that includes pictures and tips. Understanding the dynamics of traction and how those dynamics change during cornering, braking, and acceleration has really improved my riding and my confidence. While this book is targeted at sport bike riders the information applies to all including Harley-Davidson riders. I highly recommend Twist of the Wrist 2. Note, the first book in the series is also very good but not necessary if you buy the second.

I'm reading: The Best Book on Riding TechniqueTweet this!

No comments: