Thursday, August 14, 2008

It’s about time

I had coffee today with friend Mark Demos of Demos Watch. Mark had just gotten back from Sturgis where he had launched his new line of watches. Mark promised to send some pictures of the event and I’ll post those when they arrive. In the meantime I wanted to make mention of his line of watches which are pretty unique. Mark has designed watches for the two-wheel enthusiast and has done a great job of capturing the essence of motorcycling. The Demos watches features bands made of sprocket chain or tread-like rubber. Very cool stuff.

Mark has a very cool watch that would go well with any Harley-Davidson, it makes a pretty bold statement both in size and with the chain-style band. I know, I know, Harleys are belt drive; I’m still trying to convince Mark to use a carbon fiber belt pattern for one of his new watch models. Let me know if you agree, with enough positive feedback we might just have a great new generation Harley watch (and I don’t mean the wimpy Bulova watches the Harley dealers sell, ugh).

Reddit It |  Digg This | Add to del.icio.us

I'm reading: It’s about timeTweet this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well , first to pop up the comment here :)