Friday, August 15, 2008

Dry summer

It’s been a while since I’ve written about my bike; been a busy 6 months and I’ve not had much time for blogging or riding for that matter. It’s a real shame that summer has pretty much past by and I’ve not had more than a day of riding. I do plan on getting out this weekend for at least a couple of hours; I could use some time on the road, focused on the ride. There’s no better way to clear your head then to get out and ride.

I will post some updates on the bike. There’ve been some changes since the last posts including Screamin Eagle pipes, and some other accessories. I’ll get a video clip of the bike running with the pipes so you can compare the difference in sound. The sound from the pipes is great, not too loud but you can make yourself heard when needed.

Reddit It |  Digg This | Add to del.icio.us

I'm reading: Dry summerTweet this!

No comments: